Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
1. Cory changed jobs. He was working at the State Hospital in Blackfoot as a Clinical Social Worker. He took a job as an elementary school counselor at Westside Elementary. It has been a great change for him. He enjoys his job and is really enjoying working with kids again.
2. We moved to Idaho Falls. Since Cory's new job is in Idaho Falls and I like Idaho Falls it made sense to move here. We have been in IF since the middle of August. So far Cory doesn't like the traffic. Brinley loves the ducks down by the river. And I am enjoying being back here.
3. We are living my parents. When we moved to Idaho Falls we put our house in Pocatello up for sale and also finished the flip in American Falls. We sold our home in Pocatello and are leasing the house in American Falls until March. So, we have been living with my parents until we can get a house.
4. Both of my kids got bigger. Brinley is now almost 3 and she is so funny. She's really smart and picks up everything around her. Gabe is 7 months old and can scoot himself around pretty well. He is such a sweet little guy and loves to get lots of attention.
5. We bought a minivan. I know, I know, anyone that knows me knows that I swore I would never own one, but I needed more space and a minivan seemed to be the most logical choice. I must admit that so far I like it.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
This is our first family picture.
Brinley was so excited to see the baby for the first time.
at which point she just tries to push him off her lap.
Gabriel Evan Price was born on Tuesday, April 22nd at 2:42 pm. He weighed 7 lb. 1 oz. and was 20 inches long. Everything went fine with the delivery and he is perfectly healthy. I am finally getting somewhat recovered and have gotten enough motivation to download my pictures. My mom came and stayed with us for a few days, we were so grateful to have her help. Overall, Brinley is doing very well with the new addition. She has been pushing her limits, but she loves holding the baby and is always asking where he is.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Friday, April 18, 2008
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Friday, April 11, 2008
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Brinley has so much fun looking for her easter eggs.
She had her own color and did really well only picking up her eggs.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
This just shows Brinley's personality.
This is at Brinley's 2nd birthday party. My sister Karlee made the dora cake. Brinley loved it and was even able to blow out her candles (after a few tries).