Friday, May 16, 2008

Back to Work

So, as usual, I thought I was tougher than I really am. About a month before I had Gabriel my old boss from Idaho Falls called and asked if I could cover for him while he was on vacation. He wanted me to cover May 9th-16th. I told him that I could if I could bring my baby. He said that was fine and so I agreed. Going back to work three weeks after having a baby is not a good idea! Today is the last day I am covering for him and we are all still alive, but it has been a long week. I am definitly ready to go back to being on maternity leave and enjoying time with my kids and husband.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm glad to hear that you are back at home.. you are a crazy woman! Hahaha! Anyway, I tag you so check out my blog for the questions and then pass them on.
We need to do a game night or something.. Call me when you aren't finishing houses or doing scouts or going to family functions and need ONE more thing to do. Hahaha!
Have a good one!