Friday, April 11, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower

On Wednesday I thought I had to be to work early to attend our monthly department meeting. When I got there everyone yelled surprise. My coworkers threw a surprise baby shower for me. I was so excited. I wasn't expecting to have any showers since this is my second baby, but they decided that since I am having a boy that I needed to have one. They had really good food and the best part was that they all went together and bought me a double stroller. I've been looking for a nice one, but just hadn't found one that I liked enough to spend the money on. I really like the stroller they bought, it's pretty small for a double stroller and has everything I've been looking for. So a big thank you to all my coworkers!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Take a picture of the stroller and put some more info on your blog so I can check it out. I'm going to try finding a double stroller at garage sales this summer but I haven't done enough research to know what is good. You'll have to let us know how you like it!