Thursday, April 17, 2008

"More Walk"

Today it finally felt like spring in Pocatello. I decided to take Brinley for a walk to try out our new double stroller. Of course we filled up the second seat with Brinley's babies. We walked over to my sister-in-law's maternity to pick up something and then walked home. I would say we walked about a mile. We came home and Brinley threw a huge tantrum because she wanted "more walk." I finally coaxed her out of the stroller and onto something else. When Cory came home he wanted to go for a walk because it was so nice out. And when we got home Brinley wanted "more walk" again. Hopefully, she will stop throwing these tantrums as it gets warmer and we are able to go on walks more regularly. Until then I'll just be glad that my daughter likes to get out of the house into the sunshine.

No comments: