Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Freaking Out

So our ward was recently reorganized. I was called as the ward choir pianist. I love piano callings, because they are easy and it forces to play more. BUT, before I was even called the chorister brought over their Christmas program. It is a 60 page cantata. I have been working really hard trying to learn it. We perform this Sunday and I am officially freaking out! I have practiced and practiced and although I can play it all the through it is far from performance ready. I guess I just need to do my best and remember that it is not the end of the world if it is not perfect. So with that in mind I am going to practice right now. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Audra said...

You're going to do great. Things are crazy right now so hopefully we can get together in January. :D