Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kirby Vacuum Salesman

Since it has warmed up a little bit I have been deluged with door to door salesman. I think I get so many because I live in an association with lots of houses close together. Regardless of the reason, I am annoyed! Today the Kirby vacuum salesman showed up. They woke me up from my nap and in my half awake, groggy state I was did not turn them down quickly enough and before I knew it I was getting the demonstration. An hour later he finally left, but he left his vacuum behind so I could show my husband and he could come back again. I called my husband after they left and he helped me get my gumption back. I promptly called the Kirby guy and told him we definitly weren't interested. I then packed up the vacuum and left it on my porch before going shopping. When I came home it was gone. I think I might put up a sign to stop future salesmen from even knocking.

No comments: