Sunday, April 20, 2008

Flipping

Cory and I are currently flipping a house up in American Falls. Usually Cory is the one working on the house while I watch Brinley. I decided that I wanted tile in the bathroom and I decided that this was going to be my project. So, this weekend I layed tile in the bathroom. Cory came and helped my lay the subfloor and he helped cut the tiles for a couple of hours, but for the most part I layed the tile myself. This project made me realize some things. First, it made me realize that it is kind of fun to start a project and do it yourself, it gives you a sense of accomplishment. Second, that it is very tiring to do manual stuff like tile (I have been pretty sore today). And third, that my husband is amazing! He goes up there all time and just works and works to get this house done. I spent one day there and I am ready to take a couple of weeks off. Hopefully I will have time to finish the grout before I go into labor.

No comments: